AN INTERVIEW IN MY DREAM


Q: Tell us about yourself.
A: My name is Opeyemi. Most of my friends call me Yemoj. Others call me  Ope or Yemi. Some even go as far as calling me  'Yemoja' and 'Ojugo' but you can call me Rashidat. My parents don't joke with me at all. Ever since I told her of your advert, my mom has been dedicating all her five daily prayers to me to make sure I get this job. I graduated from the craziest department in UNILAG so I might just be a little complex in nature!
Q: Why do you think we should hire you?
A: I believe I'm highly qualitative and quantitative. People tell me I have hips and with these hips, I know I will attract reasonable customers that will be highly profitable to this firm. To enhance my physique, I have started doing daily sit ups to ensure an absolutely flat tummy. My fear is just that I recently read in an article that numerous sit ups could affect the womb and I need plenty babies!
Q: How much do u want us to pay you?
A: I am still single. As a Yoruba, I learnt that a lady who doesn't have "Crown of Head" should keep a low profile. I will appeal to you not to pay me to an intimidating extent, infact, I wouldn't want an official car for now. You know, guys tend to deviate from wealthy single ladies. It's just a shallow African mentality that such a lady won't be submissive to her spouse. I understand your HR is still single at 45. I'm sure she's suffering from this very syndrome so I will urge you not to make your company's financial buoyance be to the detriment of every single lady striving to contribute to its betterment!
Q: Where do you see yourself in ten years time?
A: I am short sighted!!!‎

Comments